Meeker Cooperative Scholarship
Annually, the Meeker Cooperative Electric Trust Board will make available four $1000 scholarships to members of Meeker Cooperative who are enrolled in a line worker or electrician training program at a Technical College that is approved by the Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry. The funds will be distributed to the College when a qualified recipient has been selected and fulfilled all requirements. The funds will be available on a first come, first serve basis to qualified candidates.
- Enrolled in Electrical Line Worker program
- Maintain a 2.0 or higher GPA
- Registered for 9 or more credits
Funds for this opportunity are for second semester payout only!
- Supplemental Questions
- Electrical Company Membership
- Are you a member of this electric company?
- Electrical Company Membership - Please list your family members name and address:
- 1. Permanent Home Address
- 2. City
- 3. State
- 4. Zip