Stearns Electric Association's Operation Round Up Trust Board
Through the generosity of Stearns Electric Association’s Operation Round Up Trust Board, M State Foundation and Alumni is able to offer Stearns Electric Association’s Operation Round Up Trust Board Line Worker scholarship.
- Preference will be given to current Stearns Electric Association member, includes parents and/or guardian
- Student must be in 2nd year of the 2-year AAS Line Worker program
- Registered for 9 or more credits
- Maintain a 2.0 or higher GPA
- Supplemental Questions
- Electrical Company Membership
- Are you a member of this electric company?
- Electrical Company Membership - Please list your family members name and address:
- 1. Permanent Home Address
- 2. City
- 3. State
- 4. Zip
- Are you in the second year of your program?