Minnesota State Community and Technical College Workforce Development Scholarship
Thanks to the Minnesota Legislature for the Workforce Development Scholarship program and local donors, you could be eligible for a $2,500 scholarship from Minnesota State Community and Technical College. Don’t delay. Availability is limited.
With M State’s full-year tuition and fees starting at $5,361, the scholarship would cover nearly half of your tuition! Scholarships are available for students entering the high-growth, high-demand career fields of Advanced Manufacturing, Agriculture, Health Care and Information Technology.
- Students must be graduating from high school in 2019
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credits per semester
- Student must maintain a cumulative 2.0 GPA
- Distribution of scholarship funds will be split evenly between two semesters
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need