Gary Burggraff Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was created by Emily Burggraff and the M State Foundation and Alumni in memory of Gary Burggraff, a beloved instructor in the Drafting and 3D Technologies department at M State for many years and who passed away in 2010 from cancer.
- Enrolled in Drafting and 3D Technology programs
- Registered for 9 or more credits
- Maintain a 2.0 or higher GPA
- Must have completed first semester courses
- This scholarship is paid out during spring semester
- $500 (2nd semester payout)
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you already completed one full semester of Drafting and 3D Technologies program?