We believe education is essential. Every year, Connexus Energy offers scholarships to high school students living in our service area. Connexus Energy also offers scholarships to those wanting to pursue careers as electrical line workers.
Criteria is as follows:
- Must be full time enrolled in the Electrical Line Worker Technology AAS program
- Have successfully completed first semester (2nd semester payout only)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Student’s home must be from one of the following counties: Anoka, Chisago, Hennepin, Isanti, Ramsey, Sherburne, Washington or Wright
- Faculty recommendation
Consideration will be given to students who’s parents/grandparents are members of Connexus Energy.
- Connexus Energy
- Electrical Line Worker, Wadena
- Supplemental Questions
- Electrical Company Membership
- Are you a member of this electric company?
- Electrical Company Membership - Please list your family members name and address:
- 1. Name of relative
- 2. Permanent Home Address
- 3. City
- 4. State
- 5. Zip
- Faculty Letter of Recommendation